These are class notes for classes I have taught in the past.
- The Celtic Knotwork Class, and useful grid paper
- A class on finger loop braiding. The handout is a pamphlet, designed to be folded in half.
- Handouts for a weekend workshop on Tabletweaving (also used at Gulf Wars for the doubleface class, and the handout includes notes on continuous warping.)
- Handouts for the Gulfwars 5 day series of classes. (2 hours per day.)
- A handout on the medieval game of Rithmomachy, which was played largely in monastic schools, and served to reinforce people’s ability to add, subtract, and factor numbers. And taught strategy, too.